- Information Collected by CarBuckets.
If you do not provide us with the information that we request, we may not be able to provide you with the products and services offered through the Service.
- Information That We Automatically Collect Through the Service . We may automatically collect information from you using "cookies" or "web beacons". Cookies are small amounts of data that are stored within your computer's Internet browser or on your mobile device and that are accessed and recorded by the websites that you visit, as well as by the companies that place advertising on websites, so that they can recognize your device and remember if you have visited a website previously. Web beacons are web page elements that can recognize certain types of information on your computer such as cookies and the time and date of a page viewed.
Information collected by cookies and web beacons may include, without limitation:
- the pages you visit within the Service;
- the date and time of your visit to the Service;
- the websites you visit before or after visiting the Service;
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- your computer and connection information such as your browser type and version, operating system and platform; and/or
- whether you open and whether you click on any link contained in an email message that we send you.
We may use data we automatically collect from you (i) to help us recognize you as a previous visitor to the Service, (ii) to serve relevant online advertising to you or to analyze trends and statistics, and (iii) to improve your experience of the Service.
You can set your web browser to reject cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie. If you set your browser to limit or remove cookies, some features of the Service may be unavailable or unable to function properly.
- Third Parties' Use of Web Beacons and Web Cookies . The Service may include third-party advertising, links to other websites, and other content from third-party businesses. These third-party sites, businesses, and advertisers, or advertising companies working on their behalf, may use web beacons and cookies to measure the effectiveness of their ads, personalize or optimize advertising content and to track users who link from their respective websites to the Service. We do not have access to or control over web beacons or cookies that these third parties may use.
Some third-party advertising companies may provide a mechanism to opt-out of their technology. For more information about the opt-out process, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative website, available at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
- Use of Information by CarBuckets. CarBuckets may use information that we collect about you through the Service to:
- provide access to the Service and to provide you with requested services and customer support and to process and respond to your inquiries;
- personalize, customize, measure, and improve our services, content, and advertising and otherwise to enhance your experience of the Service;
- analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability, or popularity of the Service;
- generate and review reports and data about our user base and service usage patterns;
- compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- contact you with information, including promotional, marketing and advertising information and recommendations that we believe may be of interest to you;
- provide you with other services requested by you as described when we collect the information; and
CarBuckets' Disclosure of Information to Third Parties.
CarBuckets may disclose your information to the following third
- Companies that Acquire Our Business or Assets. If CarBuckets becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, CarBuckets may share or transfer your information to a third party or parties in connection with the applicable transaction.
- Aggregate Information . CarBuckets may share information relating to visitors and users of the Service with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties on an aggregate basis. We note that, while this information will not identify you personally, in some instances these third parties may be able to combine this information with other data they have about you, or that they receive from third parties, in a manner that allows them to identify you personally.
- Law Enforcement Authorities . To the extent permitted by law, we may share your information with law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other CarBuckets user to legal liability, or to protect our rights or property, or during emergencies when safety is at risk.
- No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing. CarBuckets and our users do not tolerate spam. To report CarBuckets-related spam or spoof emails to us, please forward the email to email@example.com.
- Security. CarBuckets takes reasonable measures to protect the information you provide to CarBuckets or submit through the Service against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. However, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to CarBuckets or submit through the Service and you do so at your own risk. No internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. Email sent to or through the Service may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information online and take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
- Accessing, Changing and Managing Your Information. You may change and update the information you provide through the Service, or change your preferences concerning how we use your information, as follows:
- Changing or Updating Your Information . You may make changes to the information you have provided in connection with your CarBuckets account by logging in to your account and changing the applicable information. If you choose to terminate your account, you may also request that we delete your information by contacting us at Dealer@carbuckets.com. Following receipt of a request from you, we will take reasonable steps to update, correct or delete your information.
- Email Communications You can make changes regarding receiving email commercial communications from us within your CarBuckets account. However, the ability to make changes regarding receiving transactional or relationship email communications sent to facilitate your participation in any particular CarBucket or to update you about your ongoing relationship us will be limited. You can also choose not to receive email communications from us by following the "unsubscribe" instructions in any email communication you receive from us.
- Third Parties. The Service may contain links to websites that are not owned or operated by CarBuckets. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites. If you visit these websites or provide any information directly to parties other than CarBuckets (even if those websites display the CarBuckets brand), different policies may apply to the collection and use of your information. We encourage you to investigate and ask questions before accessing third party websites or disclosing information to third parties.
How to Contact Us.
Please also feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have