Group Buying for Cars
Freeing you from car-buying anxiety while saving you lots of money
1. Pick Your Car
Join other local car buyers by using the CarBuckets platform. Our patent pending algorithm will save you time and money by matching you with buyers who want the same brand of car as you.
2. Dealer Bid
Dealers bid by putting their best price for every car in the bucket. The dealership with the lowest bid after 2 bid rounds wins the bucket. Car buyers in that bucket take a test drive at the winning dealership.
3. Take a Test Drive
Once you find out where the dealership that won your CarBucket is located, you can take your pre-negotiated price with you to your test drive. Buy your car, only if you want.
CarBuckets gives you complete price transparency.
- No more intimidating salespeople. We negotiate for you.
- Avoid annoying calls or emails. We don't share your personal information with third-party vendors.
- You won't overpay. Our patent-pending technology gets you the best group discount on your new car.
Lowest Group Sales Price
Volume sales means dealers can give greater-than-normal discounts than when selling to a single buyer.
- Savvy consumers regularly save their hard earned money by making bulk purchases.
- Vehicle manufacturers give dealers serious bonuses if dealers go above their sales objectives.
- Dealers are incentivized to give better prices to large groups of buyers.
- There are no suprises about the price, and no obligation to buy the car... so test drive your car stress free.
Stress-Free Test Drive
Scheduled test drives ensure you're in and out of the dealer in under 60 minutes.
- Dealer makes a photocopy of your driver’s license and you get the keys for your test drive.
- Take up to 45 minutes test driving your new car (or shorter if the drive isn’t up to par).
- Dealer confirms you've completed the test drive with a confirmation receipt.